If you are interested in breaking into Nevada’s Cannabis Industry, look no further! Cut Above is looking to hire the most passionate, professional, and diversely knowledgeable individuals. The Marijuana Industry is heavily regulated by state and federal governments, therefore any breach of protocol is never tolerated. Cut Above operates under peak standards of discipline, professionalism, and confidentiality. We work with Nevada’s top Cultivation Production Facilities to provide solutions based on their needs and seek professionals that will live up to the Cut Above standard. We work in the most sophisticated environments with a streamlined process for quality production to deliver the best results for our clients. No previous experience necessary, we will train all employees and provide all the necessary tools for success. It’s up to you to bring the champion mentality. If you are defined by excellence, join the Cut Above team.
- Trimmer – Trim Cannabis Flower in a Commercial Grow
- Harvester – Break down, De-fan & Hang Cannabis for drying
- Budtender – Work with the public in local Dispensaries.
- Grower – Work with plants, grow commercial cannabis (for experienced growers only)
- Entry level marijuana jobs
- Intermediate level marijuana jobs
- Temporary marijuana jobs
- Part- and full-time permanent positions
Marijuana Employment Requirements
Marijuana Employees must receive an “agent registration card” from the Nevada State Health Division in order to work at a Nevada Medical Marijuana Establishment. The application for the agent card asks for the following information:
- Name, address, date of birth, and social security number
- A pledge not to give medical marijuana to anyone not legally allowed to have it
- Fingerprints and authorization to submit to an FBI background check.
- The applicant is over 21 years old.
- The applicant never had a previous agent registration card revoked, and the applicant has never previously been an owner, officer or board member of a medical marijuana establishment that had its registration revoked.
- The applicant is not in violation of a child support order.
- The applicant has no past convictions for drug felonies or violent felonies. (Violent felonies involve the use, threatened use, or substantial risk of using force against the person or property of another.) Note that this does not include convictions for which the case was closed at least ten (10) years ago.
You need: Your Social Security number, updated resume outlining work history, and a valid photo ID If hired, all Employees must engage in registered fingerprinting and must pass a federal FBI background check. This process will take 45+ days to complete. Work will begin after successful processing. Costs:
- Total $185
- State licensing application for One Year of licensing $75 (Money Order)
- Fingerprint Card with LiveScan, Nevada Department of Public Safety Processing Fees, State and Federal Background Checks, 2 Passport Photos $110 (NRS 453A.322, NRS 453D Required for Medical and Recreational Facilities) *
* Obtaining a Nevada Marijuana Establishment Agent License is required to work in the industry, and obtaining a license does not guarantee a position with Cut Above.